Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Sneak Peek ~ A Crochet Blog

Hi Guys & Gals.  A very quick picture blog of the adorable little baby sneaks heading into my ETSY SHOP 
[Grand Opening will be within the next week or so]
Sneak Peek. I've named these adorable little sneaks...but that will have to remain a secret until the unveiling during Grand Opening of my Etsy Shop  :]  There will be a boy version very soon as well  :]

Here are a few of the many designs from my  Off The Hook Designs Collections that will be added to my shop during the Grand Opening this December 2011.  :]   

Uni-sex banded cap. Cotton/Acrylic blend. Machine wash/dry flat. 

The AVA cap. Cotton/Acrylic Blend.  Soft, lightweight and adorable!

Special request items.  If it involved Yarn & Imagination...I can make!  These two items have been sold~ Since I've had many requests for the same design, I will be making a few to place in my shop.  :]

Detail "CAYDIE CAP"

Detail Tiny Bow Cap

Detail BRI CAP

Rosette Purse
Keep your eye on this blog and my Shop for exciting new designs, deals & Occasional Free Patterns you will not want to miss!

Peace  &  Love,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]