Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Knitting Blog

Thought I would toss in a little knitting blog today.  Not to replace my [Expose] Project Posts...but a little interruption in routine is always a welcomed surprise, wouldn't you say  :]  I really need to muster up some motivation~ It will happen eventually I suppose....no sense in rushing things  :]

As some of you may know, I have recently re-taught myself to knit [the correct way this time] & so a love affair has blossomed.  ♥  Here is the  beginnings of my very first 'real' knitted item.  It will be a scarf ....hopefully very soon & is already sold to a  pretty cool client of mine who is willing to wait patiently while I practice & knit something to my satisfaction...which quite honestly may never get done because I am a bit of a control freak perfectionist.  I've literally ripped more stitches than have knitted. :/  Hanging tough thus far.   I will certainly post up some pictures of my finished project once complete.  :]   I would highly suggest that no one hold their breath. 

First ever knit cables....and I do not own a cable needle yet so improvised.  Call me crazy...but I like to challenge myself.  :]


Is it my imagination or does it take forever to knit something?  Maybe it just seem that way because I am still a very new beginner to this fabulous art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]