Sunday, November 13, 2011

WARM & TRENDY COLLECTION: An Off The Hook Design by KeKe Crochet Blog

Introducing  my newest creation making it's way into my 
OFF THE HOOK DESIGNS BY KEKE Shop early December 2011

A 'WARM  &  TRENDY' Neck warmer lovingly designed & crocheted in 100% Pure Wool ~ to keep you warm & comfy  this winter. 
Warm & Trendy Collection by KEKE
2011

This item will be available in my Etsy shop early December 2011. 
Why wait when you can order yours today via my email @ kekephotography [at] gmail [dot] com
Treat yourself to a nice warm and trendy neck warmer this cold weather season!!!
This lovely tailored scarf  can be worn in a variety of trendy ways.  I will post up illustrated images asap. You will not want to miss out  so check back often for updates.  It's a MUST SEE! Trust~  :]
So Elegant ♥♥♥
  • *100 % pure wool
  • *soft and ohhhhh so warm
  • *adorned with your choice of wooden [drk or lt brown]  or various ceramic buttons * add an additional $2.00 for ceramic selections   [styles will be posted soon]
Your choice of color thread:
  • RED
  • BLUE
  • DK GREY
  • HEATHER GREY [pic above]
  • SOFT ROSE
  • BLACK
  • BROWN
  • TAN
  • BURGANDY
  • custom colors upon requests.  Don't be shy to suggest  :]

$29.00 US  currency One size fits S & M
$31.00 US currency for Large/XL
kekephotography [at] gmail [dot] com

Detail 'weave'  Design ♥ I think perhaps I am in TOTAL LOVE with this design. 
 So since this is a crochet blog~ I thought I would share with you a few sneak peeks of items I am currently working on.  I hope to have all of my Holiday and Winter collections in my shop by early December.  Fingers crossed.  :]  

Yes I'm aware that you've seen the KEKE 'cowl' posted in previous entries~however although it's a bit early in the season....... I am showcasing my

 'STRING OF SPRING' [flower embellishment/necklace/headband/bookmark]  I promise to post a pattern for this lovely design I created one late night while taking a break from my 'crochet projects'...Yeah I crochet to wind down during my breaks from stressful deadline crochet projects.. hahahaa.
You've seen my VEST design as well...but wanted to show off my awesome embellishment~ I added a little kick to my original design & It's a big hit~ which is always a great thing!  I'm thinking I want one of these for me.  :]  Now to find the time......
I thought I would share this image with you a...just in case I you forgot I am a Photographer as well. :]  Of course I shot this while searching for a photo prop to showcase my crochet designs.  :]  Multi-Tasker and Proud of it!  I like this image....the colors inspire me~ I will be purchasing a few skeins of mustard goodness because I have a design stuck in my head and I really want to work it out and wear it!
 
The Apple has served me well.  This was the beginning of my Neck Warming Adventure....my effort took me into several hours of creating...and recreating til I got it where I wanted it.  Totally worth the time & efforts wouldn't you say?  :]

Since 1964

3 comments:

  1. So creative! I love this - wish I knew how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable!!! <3 <3 <3 them! I love scarves like its no ones business haha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lurve :]