Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 10

Day 10:  I am Thankful that in approximately 30 days from today, I will be on a plane heading back to New England, USA to spend the holidays with my Family.  :]  I'm so excited to surprise these two adorable super heros!  Can't wait to see their lovely faces & shower them with hugs and kisses!!!

My Superhero Grand-babies.  They're the BEST!
Always having a great time!  Here with Mommy [My daughter, Jenn Wren]  RW Park & Zoo 2011
Equally I am super duper excited to see my children as well~ I miss their hugs, smile and laughter.  I have an amazing family ~ God has really been good to me. :]

My Tay, Me & My Jenn.  We look NOTHING alike! ha!!  ♥
My amazingly talented [artist, outstanding guitarist, computer savvy, writer~among other glorious things]  Not to mention,  handsome Son, Joe!  I can not wait to get a big hug from him!  He's such a great kid! x
I am VERY Thankful for my life~& Thankful it is Rich with Lots of amazing and WONDERFUL souls whom I adore and appreciate SO MUCH!  ♥♥♥♥

Tune in tomorrow for another crochet blog brought to you by OFF THE HOOK DESIGNS BY KEKE.  I plan to post up a little tutorial and pattern to one of my creations. Say hello if you happen to stop by.

Peace and Love,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]