Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful on This Thanksgiving Day

Today I am Thankful for Family.  Although I will not be home in time to celebrate this Thanksgivings festivities with mine....I am grateful for the fact that I know my family will be waiting to embrace me upon my return home~ as well as celebrate in a big turkey way , for a 2nd time in my honor...because they are absolutely the coolest people on the face of this earth.♥

  Here is a vintage  shot of my Beautiful Mother holding my oldest sibling [there are 7 of us lovely offspring], [Dad was the Photographer this day],   My lovely Grandparents, Aunts/Uncle celebrating a wonderful 1958 Thanksgiving feast prepared by my Gorgeous blue eyed, strawberry blonde haired  Grandmother who always knew how to entertain in a big way! Someday soon I will blog in her honor, she was such as wonderful, strong,  artistic,  inspirational and lovely woman.  I would love to share her memory with you. 

The Rogers Family 1958
Happy Thanksgiving my lovely fellow artists, friends/readers/followers!  I am thankful this day that  I am surrounded by so many amazing & inspirational people whom I love and adore.

Peace and Blessings,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]