Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Here Are Just Some of The Reasons Why......


..........I love him so.
My hubby knows his way directly to my heart
He understands it's the little gestures that hold the biggest meaning to me
This Thanksgiving I was left feeling a bit sad & sorry for myself. [sniffle]
I miss my family
plain and simple
Here is how my husband attempted to remedy that for me
& although I still had within my heart a tinge of sadness 
I felt a WHOLE LOT BETTER after receiving these little gifts of love!
I have the absolute BEST guy in the world!  
So that brings me to 
30 Days of Giving Thanks~Day 25:
Although it's been mentioned before...
I am thankful for my love of my life every single day
as well as 
Chocolate Truffle, Caremel Mousse & Purple Angora...
♡K
Who needs turkey when there is caramel mousse & purple tones of angora aka LOVE? 

The packaged treat [left] is was delicious chocolate truffle~ need I explain further?  Problem solved! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]