Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EXCUSE ME WHILE I [EXPOSE] MYSELF

So it's that time again.....The [Expose] Yourself Photography Project is back!!!   Better still, A new and improved version  because this challange has a surprise twist!!!  Are you ready for this???!!!......It's an all B&W Affair! 


I tell ya, I am not a huge fan of B&W Photography.  Don't get me wrong, I love and appreciate  B&W images.  I envy those who have to skill & technique that it takes to execute a breathtaking B&W....and let's face it, if you are going to shoot B&W, you had better make it pretty darned amazing.  I admit that intimidates  me a lot little.  Here I find an    excellent opportunity  to express myself artistically & creatively [not that I need a reason ] as well as challenge myself to improve upon areas of my Photography that currently I do not have 100% down pat., This project pushes me to do what I so often resist & many times just flat out forget~and that is to concentrate a little bit on ME.   I truly  enjoyed participating in the first set of challanges & look forward to working my magic participating in this current project.  So without further ado I present to you Day 1 & Day 2 of 

DAY 1. MY [STYLE]

This is totally me.  I love fashion & I love my own style.  I am a fun, hyper, happy and down to earth type of personality.  I love rich thick & cushiony   fabrics, Earth tone colors with a splash here and there of something primary,  comfy shoes, textured sweaters, anything handcrafted and unique, comfy worn in jeans & nothing too flashy or flamboyant   I like my own personality to shine through....I don't feel a need to add glimmer or glam because I possess those qualities naturally...a gift from God. 
I adore handcrafted...silky, textured and unique.  
Hand me a pair of nicely worn in jeans & I'll be the happiest girl ever!!!  It's me....I am good with who I am [plus they look spectacular on]  Comfort is key but I am a girlie girl as well ..I love delicate fabrics that complement my jeans.  I am no plain Jane nor wall flower, on the contrary I am unique in my own fantastic way.  I like that about me.  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

DAY 2. [ HOME]  IS [where he is]



"HE" just happens to be my best friend......
...My Love of My Life.  The Person who sees me for who I really am....& loves me anyway  hahahaha
with him I am happy, content, loved, comfortable, warm & safe~ He is [home] to me..where I want to be and where I feel safest.    I love him with all of my being.


****** 30 Days of Giving Thanks
Today on the last day of this month of November 2011  I would like to give all of my thanks & praise to  God.  I am blessed beyond measure & for that I am eternally grateful. 

Peace and Love,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]