Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks ♥ Day 3

30 Days of Thanks:


Day 1.  I am Thankful for my family & friends.

Day 2.  I am Thankful my life holds purpose and meaning.


Day 3.  I am Thankful for my health & ability to continue to do what I love & earn a living without destroying myself for someone else.


For too many years of my life I worked a job that made me sick...literally.  I am not cut out for stress & it is detrimental to my health and well being.  Last year I decided to start living my life for ME.  I took a huge scary leap of faith and quit working for someone who does not appreciate me,  picked up my camera, my crochet hooks and knitting needles and began a learning journey to a healthier, happier more fulfilled ME!    One year later, 23 lbs heavier, 100% happier!  I have Graves disease under control and my life back.  I workout every single day and run at least 4 days a week.  I have time to do what I want and NEED to for ME! ♥♥♥ SO VERY VERY THANKFUL INDEED!

.............> Meet me here tomorrow for Day 4 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]