Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 4 ♥

30 Days of Giving Thanks:  Day 4



I am Thankful  that this year I have eliminated & cleansed myself & life from as many soul sucking negatives as possible, which include but are not limited to:

  •  Smoking.  Cold Turkey. With the help of God & My husband.
  • A depressing stagnant~ sedentary  lifestyle.  I work out every single day, even and especially on the days I don't want to and/or find it most difficult. 
  • A low paying job & go nowhere 'career'.  I'm done with busing my ass for someone who doesn't deserve me.
  • Learned to love and appreciate my life~ & live it with purpose, pleasure & awareness that it is mine  & over sooner than any of us ever plan. Rock it out!
  • Depression:  Will not let that evil rear it's ugly head. I work out instead & that works for me.
  • Negative and/or abusive people.  I don't care who you are or what role you play in my life, I will no longer tolerate, not even for one minute, anyone who decides that it's ok to abuse me or anyone around me in any way.  I'm better than that....I deserve to be treated with respect & I demand to be treated the way in which I treat other people.  With kindness and respect in every way possible. People who attempt to make others miserable are just very unhappy souls.  I don't have time for that kind of negative energy in my life.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out & I will not put even on minute of effort or energy worrying or thinking about you...ever.  

It's often a battle to combat things that bring me down or make me feel worthless..... but I wake up every day knowing that I have done all that I can to make myself feel GREAT & I look forward to my life more than ever before~ in part,  because I've made a conscious decision to fill it completely with so many positive things there is just no room for any negative. Positive is where it's at!!! Don't even attempt to drag me down or make me feel bad because you will be wasting your time!  That is impossible!  I'm too busy being happy....I'm too busy being AWESOME & AMAZING ME!
Me: October 2011

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]