Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days Of Giving Thanks

In Aniticipation of one of my very favorite Holidays, I thought I would celebrate November by giving thanks every day of the 30 days in this month.  I don't think it will be too difficult to find just one thing to be thankful for each day.  Personally November holds numerous memories and blessings.Aside from Thanksgiving which has always been a favorite holiday & holds so many warm memories of my Dad who passed on 21 years ago &  who LOVED to cook & would go all out during the holiday season. This month I celebrate the birth and life of my gorgeous daughter,  Tayla who turns 21 this November 20 *sniffle* [where does the time go??]  & just happens to be one of my biggest and most special blessings ever in my life~ I have been truly blessed with three amazing children who I love and adore beyond measure.  I am eternally grateful every single solitary day.

The [almost] Birthday Girl.  21 with her whole life ahead of her 


My Three Wonderfuls ♥♥♥

Soooo in this spirit of Thankfulness,  I have already posted up Day one and Day two on my facebook page but thought I would also include this idea here on my blog.  Feel free to join me in giving Thanks for all of the little and bigger blessings life has to offer.

30 days of Thanks:

Day 1:
  I am Thankful for my family and friends ♥

Day2:
  I am Thankful my life holds purpose and meaning ♥


.............stay tuned for Day 3 :]  

♥ K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]