Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crochet Chaos

This is my life/bed/workspace/drafting table/chow station this week. [note the oodles of noodles~far right..pretty much my quick and easy food choice during this busy season & yes I actually do store them with the rest of my crap within reach in case I forget to eat....they serve as a reminder to me.  I have no excuse for the pair of socks in plain view at the top of this image.  It was 4am and I was tired. ]  

The beginnings of a crocheted sweater vest I am in the process of creating for a client.  I'm kinda loving this pattern & praying that things go smoothly as I reach the collar.  I haven't decided how I will work this....but I have some ideas in my head.  & Yes I actually do need/wear  both pair of glasses :]  I am resistant to anything that may age me in any way....I am not worried about my appearance when I wear BOTH of these glasses AT THE SAME TIME [as been known to do quite often]  ...I'm surprised  I caved in and purchased the glasses at all...let's not push things.  Maybe when I'm 60 I'll opt for the bi-focal?  Til then...let me do things my own crazy way:]  


A little chaotic, yes. However,  I would not change a thing about it for the world.  [cept maybe clear a little space to rest my head on occasion]


My cup runneth over.
I am Eternally Thankful to God.

Here is a lil embellishment I whipped up last night to go with a sweater I am currently working on for a client.  I will post up pictures of said sweater asap~ and perhaps even throw in a shot of me wearing both pair of glasses at the same time?!  Who knows..maybe I'll surprise you with that. :]
Anywhooooo back to my embellishment.  These little flowers took me literally 5 minutes to think up and crochet.  Super easy and I will include the pattern for this as soon as I have a minute to breath. 

I have not had the time to weave tails or block....but here is the almost finished version of these cute little flower embellishments that will hopefully very soon adorn my complete crocheted sweater that is currently in pieces on my workstation/bed. 

Until we meet again.....Have a fabulous day.  I am off to crochet!  ♥

Love, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]