Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day of Giving Thanks: Day 8

I am thankful for my best friend. 
My love. 
My life.

'Pieces of Him' ♥ Series 2011.  All rights reserved. Copyright  KeKe Photography

Here is the guy who puts up with all my crazy moods & still loves me in spite of as well as because of the utter craziness of them...me...them hahahaaa.
He is the one who can look me in the eye on my most emotionally & physically disturbed day and tell me that I am beautiful.  & mean it.
He looks past all the disorganized, messy exterior ~the flip flop  bunn atop my head~ the double pair of granny glasses adorning my face~sweat pants & baggy shirts~ no makeup or frill girl~~ and sees something that I sometimes have a difficult time seeing myself. ME in all my glorious beauty...under the all that disaster.  He sees ME.
& He loves me for who I am.
This man GETS ME.  & hardly anyone ever does that!
He is the guy who will actually make popcorn in preparation of  & then sit down to watch a chick flick with me......& cry just as easily as I do....sometimes even more so and without hesitation.  God I love that about him!!!!
[here's to hoping he doesn't actually read this particular post. hahahaa]
Don't get me wrong, he is a man in every sense of the word.  He provides, works hard & long hours, comes home with a smile after a 12 hour day, tells me he loves me, misses me and is so glad to be home with me,  asks if there is anything he can do to make my night easier, takes the time to sit with me and talk about whatever is on my mind. He is a better than average man...in fact, he is the VERY BEST man that I know & I am so very lucky to have him. I thank God for him every single day.

He laughs at my jokes &  finds me as funny as I find myself!  A rare find indeed! 
He is not only my best friend but the man of my dreams~The apple of my eye~My prince charming~My love~My everything!  If I were to dream up a more perfect man...I would fail to do so.

I have learned to laugh at, believe in, trust & most importantly, love myself more because of him. He makes me a better, nicer more forgiving, thoughtful & patient person because he possesses all of these qualities that I admire & adore about him so much.  
He is the love of my life♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]