Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 11: [Expose][ing] My INSPIRATION

The question is....what doesn't inspire me.  I am inspired daily by God's beautiful and awesome creations.
I picked this leaf from a tree outside of my apartment in Cairo, Egypt, where I have lived for nearly a year now.  I thought it would make an awesome photo prop...& was very happy to utilize it for this project.  Total last minute inspiration  came to me while joking around with my fabulous Hubs who just happened to place my prop over his face...and I thought to myself...THAT'S IT!  Looks like a huge smile to me....so my idea was born. ~ ♥
Colors, Light & Textures Inspire me and Excite my Creative Senses. 

*I must mention here that I accidentally deleted my 2nd image that was part of this project. *sobbing*   While it still is on my storyboard submitted onto the [Expose] Yourself Project fb Wall~ My original is sadly no longer with us. *sniffle*   I will re-create it and post it another time.  This is what happens when I am exhausted and my brain is going numb.  Not complaining because I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do and all of my hard work and energies are never wasted!  
My Finished Project ♥ Props to my Hubs who inspired me to create this piece of art...for holding my leaf for this project & my hand as well as my heart through this life~ and also for just being his wonderful silly self.  Lurve him~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]