Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 12 [Expose] ~WHEN I GROW UP........


My Finished Project :]

I hope to always have the same sense of wonder and awe over the beauty I see in this world~

Fall Leaf. RI. 2010


And always  feel inspired by the BIG and LITTLE things I happen to notice along the way~

this image was shot this year in Cairo, Egypt [2011]....this is a super close up of a very tiny and delicate flower. 


I hope to continue to GROW & LEARN


& APPRECIATE the Beautiful Colors, Textures, Shades of light and darkness cast upon this earth.......


It is my hope that I never lose my sense of ♥ humor....
My sense of style ;} ...
My sense of purpose...
My sense of wonder
nor My Sense of self :]

I wish to grow into my own skin a little more snug
Love a little deeper
LIVE a little more......
 

When I grow up??    ....... who says I have to grow up?
I just want to continue to GROW.
My Barbie Perspective :]~

♥K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]