Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 10. [Expose][ing] A Change:

Day 10:  [Expose] [ing] Stuff I Need To Change:

While I really love the direction in which my life is going these days I could be a little more organized and steady on course. I tend to be a little flighty and lose direction & focus very easily if I am not right up on top of things. :] All in All though I have to say I am crazy in love with my life right now....and honestly can live with myself just as I am. :] I'm just enjoying this beautiful ride!!! x K.

This image was shot along a road trip from RI to NC in 2010.  I've been so absolutely busy lately  I simply did not have time to shoot & edit photos today.  I thought this fit nicely for today's Challenge. ♥

 So since this project was not as time consuming as some of the others I dreamed up this past week or so...I figured I would share a couple of images totally unrelated. 

These I shot today in Cairo, Egypt. ENJOY:

I'm digging this. 8.31.11

Self Portrait.  Can you see me?  This is a reflection on a mirrored building along the highway in Cairo.  8.31.11

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this building.  Egypt's Architecture is amazing! ♥ 8.31.11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]