Thursday, August 25, 2011

[Expose] Yourself Project Day 3.

Day 3. Me in [ONE] object:
 *the significance of the little present at the bottom of my image is because time on this earth is a  gift that we all should take full advantage of ~♥  *I purposely over processed this image for the vintage affect to portray something about myself.  Processed images are not really my style....but this was a special occasion & I felt warranted doing so.
I chose to shoot this (very very) vintage pocket watch~carefully borrowed from a friend~ because I am well aware of the fact that I have limited time in this life to accomplish everything I wish. I certainly do stop and smell the roses, hug my loved ones, laugh , cry and experience life with vigor. There is a definite bounce in my step. I have a quiet determination to take advantage of every single moment I have in my life & live it to the fullest.

This watch is a lot like me: Still ticking....Albeit a little worse for the wear~more valuable as we mature & still accurate at least two times a day. :]
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]