Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 14. My Last [Expose] Yourself Project Post *sniffle*

I HAVE GROWN:



I have grown...
Participating in the [Expose] Yourself Project for me has been totally a positive experience. ......it has allowed me a creative outlet to expose as well as express myself, to learn and grow  & show others as well as myself who I truly am.  Everything I wrote and every image I shot for this project was from my heart. Edited with love. Some of which  definitely fell  outside of my comfort zone...which is completely what I needed to help boost my artistic confidence.

Shot August 31, 2011 in Cairo, Egypt.


I have grown in realization that I really do have sticktoitiveness. .   I feel really good knowing that I actually hung in here even on my busiest days and created something artistic & creative  to contribute.
Shot in RI, USA. April 2010.

 I've grown to be a little selfish (& it's a wonderful thing).    I participated in this project for ME (as awful as that must sound.lol)  This is a HUGE accomplishment for me because I very often feel guilty concentrating on just me and doing my own thang.  This project was a fantastic excuse to not feel so guilty and just do it.  :]  I'm glad I did!
RI Grabbing Dinner At IGGY's.  Wicked Good RI Seafood and oh so  Scenic :] Makes standing in line for over an hour just for their awesome clam cakes and chowda soooooo worth it!



During the past few weeks, I have grown into my own skin a little better
It's important to get to know oneself  & stay connected to the person you are.  I love that I had the guilt-free opportunity to do so.
Graffiti located on the side of a home in the Historic District of Apponaug, RI 2010



I have grown VERY fond of so many of the very talented women who also contributed to this project.
I love that so many creative minds participated &  took time and energy from their busy schedules to complete this challange with me & for THEM.  I've thoroughly enjoyed watching others grow along side me.
Thank you for sharing who you are, your true person  and some of your personal stuff with all of us.  You Ladies ROCK!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
& heck yeah, my fondness for ME has grown too!
I'm Fond of the person I am today
what I have accomplished not only during this project, but also in my life
I am very very fond of  my excitement over what today and every day has in store for me.
Shot 2010 RW Zoo in  RI.



I have grown in my appreciation
for all of the positive and supportive feedback I have encountered  during this challange. & for having the opportunity to lend my support to others as well.  I love giving back, sharing and spreading the lurve.
These tiny fingers belong to two very special little people in my life.  My Grandchildren, Aiden and Ava.  Whose lights are bigger and brighter than ever I've seen before.  My love is abundant for them.


I have grown in my confidence.  I KNOW today more than ever before, I am a true artist...I have something unique to offer the world.  I am a leader of my own destiny. I can not follow anyone or anything but my own heart & what turns me on and rocks my world....I have grown to LOVE & appreciate my work more than ever before.
Flowers from my love.  The perfectness & imperfections are what make these so beautiful in my eyes.


I have grown in my happiness.
I am happy that I have more than a little talent in more than a few areas
and Happy to have had the chance to share that with others. growing  HAPPINESS  is not an easy thing to accomplish but oh so worth the irritation it brings to others.  :]~
What would my post be without a random picture thrown in here and there :]


I have grown into a more serious artist
more capable person
more creative in my craft
more knowlegable about who I am
where I am going
and what I want [and don't] for ME.
♥  I am a work in progress. I am on a path to success and continual improvement...
& if you can not appreciate that Ava will tell ya how it is..... [My Granddaughter, Ava]  She is now 4 *sniffle*] This photo was shot about 4 years ago and I did not pose her nor was I aware at the time that she was flipping the bird.....so a humorous example of how much I've improved over the years  in my craft as these days  I am much more aware of what is going on in my view finder before releasing the shutter. heheheee

I have grown in my conviction to take myself places my heart has always wanted to go...but my head sometimes gets in the way of for fear or other lame excuses.

Shot during a summer day lunch at the beach with the gals.... in RI 2010

I have grown to realize that I can not expect the entire world to love or appreciate me~& that's perfectly OK.....but I can still ROCK what I do~Keep a smile on my face while doing it~stay positive & confident in who I am.....and I plan to do just that...I plan to ROCK the heck out of what I love! I plan to stay true to myself and my individuality.  I may be wierd, I admit it... but I am 100% ME! I'm good with that!  I have grown to not care so much what others think of me....I have grown to love myself & know that pretty much that is all that matters.
Shot in the Cairo Mall 2011~ I LOVE yarn and fabric. ♥ the colors, textures and patterns of cloth. 

I have grown strong...strong in my faith and conviction
that I can indeed move mountains
It is possible
I am living testament
Shot in the Cairo Mall. September 2011.  Mall cops actually did not tackle me or anything like that...which is a good thing. :]


I have grown to realize that I am  perfect
even with all my imperfections
...because I am ME.
I am uniquely entertaining
and pleasantly surprising
even [& more importantly Mostly] to myself


Shot @ My Sister Nan's in RI 2010





I have grown... and my heart is a little fuller& my life a little richer.

Thank You Expose for giving me a creative forum
to express myself
and for helping me grow in so many ways
You ROCK !!!

x Love, K.

Copyright KeKe Photography 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]