Tuesday, August 23, 2011

[Expose] Yourself Project/Exposing My Best Trait.

Yesterday marked the official beginning of the [Expose] Yourself Project.  I thought I would share mine with you.  I'll begin with the finished project~

Day 1.  MY BEST TRAIT 

MY BEST TRAIT: My incredible sense of humor and ability to make others laugh (as well as myself)... I am quick witted, light hearted, silly & fun :]
Life is way too short to be anything but HAPPY. Go on...laugh...I know you know you wanna....Happiness really is contagious! :]
♥ K


I like my entry....I think it nicely & simply sums up my personality in a cute little nut-shell :]  Certainly there is more to me than the fact that I am quite the comic. :]  ....But being happy/funny, finding humor in life & having the ability to make others smile & laugh, in my eyes is one of  my very best qualities..and since we had to pick one for this challenge, it is what I chose. :]

Humor has helped me rise above any negativity in my life.
It's allowed me to be a happy & relaxed Mommy to my kids.  (The tall guy in the middle wearing the weird stach is not mine, but who has time to crop people out)   :]  Nah, He is my youngest daughter's bf....Way to get out of wearing the COOL-WHIP STACH, Tay! :]  She's a smart one that kid! ♥

Ahhh there they are!  All three of em.  (bet you are regretting not participating in the cool-whip shot now, huh Tay?! lol)    I am very proud to report that I have passed along the 'humor gene' to my kids.  Here they are doing a little impromptu glamor shot @ home. ♥

Ok last one ...I promise! :]  Making faces only a mother could love. hahahaha.  ♥

Wonder where they get that from.


....Have I mentioned the humor gene has also been passed down to my grandchildren who still think that their Grandmudda is the funniest person ever! ?  :]   They are pretty darned funny themselves...





While I certainly have not been able to document every single time I've made someone crack up~and trust me I'm cracking up right along side them.....Here is a shot of my sister who is always an easy target because we go out on shooting adventures together and well....the camera is available at times like this........
...and this. lol


 I hope there never comes a time when I do not find humor in my life~I pray I never wipe the smile or cool-whip stach off my face because one is good for the skin, while the other is good for the soul.
Peace and Love, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]