Friday, December 23, 2011

A Knitting Blog ~ Off The Hook Desgns by KEKE

On this Eve before Christmas Eve I am working feverishly on last minute custom orders for clients on my  Etsy Shop .  I know, I know...I am in fact a 'last minute Annie'~ However I do some of my best work under extreme pressure.  :]

I would like to share with you a little something I will indeed finish today so that I can begin working on 2 more orders. Thinking I may or may not get any sleep this evening.  hahahaha.  It's all good though because I feel so blessed that so many of you trust in me enough to order items through my shop.  I really strive to send out beautiful, unique as well as  high quality items.  I am a bit of a perfectionist and while that trait can certainly be very annoying at times...it serves me well in this case.  So without further ado, my 2 strand,  perfectly Egyptian cotton candy pink & 100% pure Italian grey wool goodie  [ahhh it's so soft and sweet] :

I can not say at this moment in time, exactly what this will turn out to be...but I am VERY excited to work on my very own unique knit pattern.  Finished product pix will be posted up as soon as this item is gifted out by my client.   

May your Christmas be Merry!!  Peace, Love & Happiness to you and yours this holiday season & throughout the New Year!!

Love,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]