Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 6 ♥

Day 6.   I am Thankful I still have my Mothers shoulders to cry on & know that she is only a phone call/short drive away from me feeling hugged,loved, wanted & at home. 
♥♥♥♥♥ 
I love my Mother so much & it doesn't matter how old I get...I will always need, love and appreciate my Mom♥♥ She is the nicest and sweetest person I have ever known & I am truly blessed to have such an excellent role model, fun-loving person & giving soul in my life.
 
 
My Beautiful Mother. Photos From Past Years.  Far Left: My cute mother cutting the grass in front of her family home in East Providence, where my grandparents lived for most of their marriage.   Middle Image: My Mother, Helen Posing with her Sisters on the porch of my Grandparents home,[ Pat,Peg & Helen]. Far Right: My Mother, Helen with her Best Friend and Sister, Peggy.  Always held hands~& never let go.
My Mom as a young adult~My parents wedding day~My Mother and her Best Friend/Sister, Peggy
Mom Rocking FB at the age of 82!  My mother celebrated her 82nd Birthday on October 31, 2011.  ♥ God has truly blessed me with a wonderful, kind and loving Mom whom I love and adore with all of my heart. x


3 comments:

  1. I am touched Karen. You are a very special daughter and so talented. This is really nice. Love you lots xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ You are the bestest, Mom!
    Love you too
    xoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lurve :]