Sunday, October 2, 2011

Off The Hook Designs by KeKe: A Crochet...Blog :]

This blog is sure to leave you in stitches.  Get it?!  Stitiches!   :}~
I feel as though I can act as goofy as I want on here because....well mostly because this is my blog ~But also because I am sure there are days I'm pretty much talking to myself. HA!  :]  & While that is perfectly ok ...I hope that some of my stuff reaches those who enjoy rambling blogs with lots of creative pichas. 

Since I've received a few orders for some of my crocheted hats [WOO-HOO * Doing the HAPPY dance * ] I thought I would post up a few images of the designs I'm currently working on.  

THE AVA CAP Inspired by my beautiful Granddaughter who LOVES all things Pink and Princess [y].  Obviously this cap is a little large for my vintage doll, but she was all I had to work with today.  I must express just how much I LOVE this design!  I really do!  Can't wait to see it on a 'real' little person. 


If you LOVE this as much as I do and you would LOVE to own one,  you can contact me via my email at kekephotography [at] yahoo [dot] com. 
Visit my facebook [linked on sidebar] for design updates and information.

AVA' Cap
Designed and lovingly crocheted by KeKe :]
All rights reserved.

Beautiful Oh so very soft wool/Poly blend.... Very Pink Noggin Topper. 

Can be worked up in any color of your choice :] As well as customized in your choice of a wooden button or crocheted flower applique [such as the one shown in these images]   Strap and actual button hole worked right into this close stitch design. It's really really cute! :]
Sized 4-adult.

Great match for my Petite Rosette Child's Purse Design which is a hot item in my design collection. 
 
  Of course having worked on my Ava Cap for much of the morning....I felt a need to put some equal time into creating my Aiden Cap [inspired by my adorable Grandson], which I began designing last week....but life sometimes has a way of interrupting my intentions and so my Aiden Cap was temporarily put on the back burner til today.  

Off The Hook Designs by KeKe:  AIDEN CAP.  Designed and crocheted with love by KeKe.
all rights reserved.

Extremely Adorable, Soft to the touch & Lightweight [cotton blend] yet very warm and cozy cap~ design inspired by my adorable grandson, Aiden & shared with you for the little lovie in your life.


Colors vary.  Boys & girls sizes: Preemie - 10-12

Adult version of this cap style to be posted soon.

Because the above designs are centered around the little people in your life,   you will never find long strings ,removable buttons or pom-poms that can be pulled off & become a choking hazard to young children.  I am a safety conscious Mom as well as a Grandma & make every effort to ensure your purchases are safe and usable for your children just as I would for my own.
All of my creations are whipped up in a clean, smoke free  & pet  free environment for  your safety and allergy free comfort.

Kindly direct all inquiries via my email  at:
kekephotography [at] yahoo [dot] com
I love hearing from you so please do not hesitate to write me with your questions, suggestions or purchases :]

Be sure to stop in again  for more of my crochet design blogs as well as Photoshop Tutorials & Photography :]
♥K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]