Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OFF THE HOOK DESIGNS by KeKe: An Update :]

Hello all of my beautiful craft loving friends. Have I mentioned to you just how much I absolutely LOVE Fall?  Well I'm mentioning again because I do...so much!  I am so glad it's finally here & I am literally attempting to cram all of my 'Fall' loving activities into the very short period of time we have  before Fall turns into Winter [which, don't get me wrong, I love equally as well...just for lots of different reasons].   There is something about breathing in crisp fresh air after a long hot & humid summer that makes one go "AHHHHHHH"!  

Speaking of AHHHHHH,  This weather has inspired me to create a few new warm and cozy crochet patterns. I've never actually written out a pattern to share~someday in the near future I just may do that.  I tend to jot things down  & erase [a lot] & jot down again,  in my little notebook as I crochet and re-crochet my patterns to perfection.  Much of the time this method works quite well for me.  There are times though that I do get frustrated and just give up the idea all together~ for a while anyway.  This past week though I seem to be on a creative roll [Thank God] and I like to think that it has something to do with FALL and the inspiration this season brings to me, personally. 


So while I am inspired I thought I would share a little something of what I've been working on over the past few days. [My crochet designs are lung and environment friendly creations & are always crocheted with in a clean and smoke free environment :]]

A New Creation added to my 'OFF THE HOOK DESIGNS TM by KeKe' [Copyright]
Cap & Flower Embellishment Designed  & Crocheted by Me: KeKe :]  Modeled here on a vintage glass eyed doll :]   This has a nice neat edge that took me a while to get down pat...but loving the results of my efforts. :]

Beautiful Soft Cotton Blend Fibers make this cap an adorable addition to any child's wardrobe. I may just make one for myself because it's that cute! At this moment in time I intend to crochet boys and girls caps in sizes: Preemie- 5/6 yrs.  Special requests for adult sizes are welcomed as well.  If you are interested in owning one of these beauties, contact me at kekephotography at yahoo dot com. for my color palettes  and price list  :] 

Detail shot of this adorable curly flower to add to my cap.  I'm going to use this same cap pattern a variety of ways & vary my creative embellishments.   Once I have a few made, I'll post up some new photos.  :] 



I still can not get over just how cute this is.  :]  Patting myself on the back. hehehee

If you happen to stop in my blog on accident or purpose, please leave me some love and let me know you were here.  If you like my stuff, you are more than welcomed to follow me and join in the fun.  If you are a fellow blogger, feel free to link me to your page.  I love meeting other artistic and creative folks.  Show me what you do :]
Peace!  K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :]